[c-nsp] Multilink Routing Problem

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Fri Jun 13 14:27:05 EDT 2008

Hi folks...

Sorry for the long message but wanted to share what was causing this
problem...

We have two T1's - each connected to a separate 8 port T1 card on the 6500.
We were trying to do multilink across the two cards and it obviously doesn't
work (or at least with our config).  Moved both T1's to the same card and
everything is now fine.  Just an FYI in case someone else runs across
this..;)

Paul