[c-nsp] IOS testing procedures?

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Mon Jun 16 08:15:16 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 01:09:12PM +0100, David Freedman wrote:
> Or you could just read the (publically available) release notes :)

	I've found that having the advanced services is more of a
clueless tac insurance.  when you have that severe problem and don't want
to spend time with the people in mexico city, there is the value.

	I was going to cite the fact that cisco didn't includes any bugs
fixed in SXF14 in their release notes, but it appears they fixed
them after the feedback on the side.  Perhaps someone does read that form
but I kinda doubt it as the success rate is low.

	- Jared

Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net