[c-nsp] fabric switching enable

Hank Nussbacher hank at efes.iucc.ac.il
Wed Jun 18 00:34:31 EDT 2008

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008, Pham, Loc wrote:

Another interesting command to explore is:

petach-tikva-gp#sho platfor hard capa fabr
Switch Fabric Resources
   Bus utilization: current: 0%, peak was 8% at 09:10:06 IST Thu Feb 28
2008
   Fabric utilization:     Ingress                    Egress
     Module  Chanl  Speed  rate  peak                 rate  peak
     1       0         8G    0%    3% @06:07 03Feb08    0%   15% @10:04
28Feb08
     2       0         8G    0%    0%                   0%    3% @06:43
03Feb08
     3       0         8G    0%    3% @04:47 03Feb08    0%    7% @12:41
26Mar08
     4       0         8G    0%    2% @17:01 17May08    0%    3% @21:58
03Feb08
     7       0        20G    0%   12% @10:09 28Feb08    0%    6% @19:20
03Mar08
     9       0        20G    0%    4% @12:32 03Feb08    0%    7% @16:13
11Feb08
     9       1        20G    0%    3% @19:27 03Feb08    1%   11% @18:13
19Mar08
     10      0        20G    0%    1% @10:41 09Feb08    0%    1% @05:57
03Feb08
     10      1        20G    1%    6% @19:20 03Mar08    0%    7% @19:20
03Mar08
     11      0        20G    1%   11% @10:51 12May08    1%    3% @11:23
27Mar08
   Switching mode: Module                                        Switching
mode
                   1
compact
                   2