[c-nsp] IEEE 802.3ad interoperability

Adam Greene maillist at webjogger.net
Thu Jun 19 10:47:49 EDT 2008

Thanks Greg and Andrew,

That does help to allay my fears. Yes, I think my trepidation with Netgear
is more imagined than real at this point ... I have heard positive things
from partners who deploy them, and the ones I've worked with directly have
been solid up to now ....

It's more a "Cisco works, I love Cisco" kind of bias against everything
non-Cisco, I think.

Anyways, I think in this case we're going to try the Netgear.

I appreciate it.

Adam