[c-nsp] TCP behavior under strict CAR rate-limiting

Christopher Hunt chunt at reachone.com
Thu Jun 19 17:22:39 EDT 2008

Antonio,
  Thanks for the reply.  I understand that those values are not
recommended and in fact i do not use them outside of the lab.  I am,
however, struggling to understand how TCP reacts to very very low burst
levels.  What mechanism is causing such low throughput as the
tcp_receive_window values are not low?

Christopher Hunt