[c-nsp] CCIE Questions..

Felix Nkansah felixnkansah at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 19:03:58 EDT 2008

Hi Almog,

I would suggest you join Groupstudy.com and post this question there, if you
havent done so already.

I found that forum very helpful during my lab preps, since it is
dedicated to CCIE lab preparations only.

Perhaps you would receive replies even from the internetworkexpert or
ipexpert guys and other vendors.

Nevertheless, I would say those vendors try to cover all lab topics and
scenarious as much possible without breaking the NDA.

In view of the high number of candidates passing the lab each week, using
these workbooks from these vendors, I would say they are good prep
materials. I used internetworkexpert end-to-end materials and found them
helpful in my journey towards receiving my number.

With regard to the BGP issues boggling your mind, you would find the COD
videos provided by these same vendors very helpful.

Best wishes,

Felix Nkansah, CCIE