[c-nsp] ASA vpn client to "secondary" ip address

Joe Maimon jmaimon at ttec.com
Thu Jun 26 01:35:56 EDT 2008

Apologies for being unclear. I am referring to the IKE/ipsec endpoint.

Suppose the clients have configured a profile that connects to

vpn.example.com

Which has a ttl of 24hrs.

So if I want to be nice, I ensure that the new and old address work at
the same time and then I update the DNS entry.

Except one is actually the ASA's outside interface address and the other
isnt.

Thanks,

Joe