[c-nsp] BGP sessions won't establish.

Steve Bertrand steve at ibctech.ca
Thu Jun 26 02:36:29 EDT 2008

Steve Bertrand wrote:
> Roy wrote:

> Scenario evaluation is much easier for me if I can have provided to me
> the real-life scenario from an outside source, as opposed to trying to
> document/learn as I go when I have the same issues on my own networks...

...meh, that's not true. What I meant was that learning is more
'comfortable' when the problem is a real life issue, but is not my own
that I am facing.

When the problem is my own, and it directly affects me, I learn vast
amounts from it. However, in this case, I can't get around to
documenting it properly, and there is no way for me to verbalize the
outcome to others in which it would be a benefit to anyone.

sb