[c-nsp] Export configuration to 1841 router

Jorge Evangelista netsecuredata at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 10:05:01 EDT 2008

Dear collegues,
I have a router Internet in a branch office Cisco 878 ( the router is owned
for our ISP), it is connected via G.HDSL interface ( it is a Ethernet
Interface).
We have bought a router Cisco 1841 (2 Ethernet Interfaces). I want to know
if is possible reemplace router cisco 878 for our router Cisco 1841
exporting configuration, because interface are same.
If It can not be possible, I am thinking that I can request to my ISP
configure their router in mode bridge, I have to configure PPPoE o PPPoA
autenticacion, for purposes that we can to manage routing and qos features
of  1841.
Please, can you give me advice for this change?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

--
"The network is the computer"