[c-nsp] QoS: wrr-queue queue-limit & bandwidth

J C juniper84 at live.com
Thu Jun 26 20:18:24 EDT 2008

I'm having some issues trying to de-cypher and determine real-word usage for the following two commands:

wrr-queue bandwidth
wrr-queue queue-limit

I believe I understand the usage of 'wrr-queue bandwidth' more than the other command.  My understanding of this command would be to allocate weights for queues that would influence bandwidth for queues on the egress of an interface.

I'm sorta lost on the other command.

Any kind of real-word example would be appreciated.  I learn better from backwards engineering than reading Cisco terminology.