[c-nsp] WS-6716-10G Was: Re: Adding 10G to 6509

Asbjorn Hojmark - Lists lists at hojmark.org
Sat Mar 1 17:07:40 EST 2008

> I'm lab testing SXH1 with VSS, but the lack of MPLS and
> configurable QoS on VS-S720 port group is a show stopper.

Yes, not supporting MPLS (and IPv6) (or not supporting it for
several releases) seams to have become the new 'modus operandi'
for Cisco.

The American (and other large) enterprise customers must be
really dragging their feet on virtualization. It's become very
important here in Denmark (and Europe, I think), but these days
it seems every new Cisco product is another disappointment.

-A