[c-nsp] ASR 1000

Tom Storey tom at snnap.net
Wed Mar 5 05:07:03 EST 2008

The ISP I work for is using several 10k's. We had some (rather silly)
bugs initially but they seem to be fully ironed out now and the boxes
are cruising along quite nicely now (to the best of my knowledge - I
certainly havnt seen any internal notices about outages for quite some
time).

Our boxes are handling PPPoEoE from our own DSLAMs, and PPPoEoA/PPPoA
via ATM from a wholesale DSL supplier.

We moved from 7200VXRs with NPE-G1/2's.

Cheers,
Tom