[c-nsp] QOS Configuration Help

Dan Letkeman danletkeman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 19:20:23 EST 2008

Thanks Nick.  That does make sense.  I have a polycom vsx 6000 that is
marking the packets already.  So what you are saying is I shouldn't
need to have an acl to match the traffic if the port is setup properly
because the device is tagging the traffic with the correct values.  I
will try wireshark and see what It comes up with.

Dan.