[c-nsp] Opinions on Cisco VoIP products...

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 15:03:40 EST 2008

Well, the Cucumber is ok, it combines CCM 6.X and CUC 6.X in a single
box, the downside is you can't integrate with AD and you can only have
5 remote sites.

Also, since it is a single server, there is no redundancy, so you may
need a big, fat router for SRST depending on how many users you have.

Jonathan