[c-nsp] PBR with NAT/PAT - strange (non-deterministic) behaviour

Dale Shaw dale.shaw+cisco-nsp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 03:26:09 EST 2008

G'day oli,

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 7:02 PM, Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer)
<oboehmer at cisco.com> wrote:

>  Can you try adding "match interface" to the NAT route-maps? I.e.
>
>  route-map App01-NAT-FOO1 permit 10
>   match ip address 125
>   match interface Serial0/1.742

Sigh! Thanks -- that was it. I was under the mistaken impression
"match interface" was a match on the source/input interface. I blame a
colleague :-)

Can you explain why "match interface" works but "match ip next-hop"
didn't? Is "match ip next-hop" not applicable to NAT route-maps?

cheers,
Dale