[c-nsp] Cisco MLPPP to Tasman

Peder @ NetworkOblivion peder at networkoblivion.com
Tue Mar 11 16:54:42 EDT 2008

Does anybody know the steps required to get an MLPPP bundle running
between a Cisco (2600) and a Tasman router?  I added the two Tasman T1's
to the bundle and created the multilink interface on the Cisco (I have
probably 10 other mlppp bundles working with cisco-cisco and they work
fine).  The issue is that during ipcp negotiation, the Tasman sends it's
IP as the bundle ID and the Cisco seems to accept it, but the Cisco
sends it's IP as the bundle ID and the Tasman doesn't appear to respond
at all.  I tried a bunch of ppp ipcp commands on the Cisco, but none of
them seemed to make a difference.  I was wondering if anybody has a
reference config that actually works (for both ends).  Thanks.

Peder