[c-nsp] Prepare for router Wednesday

Colin McNamara Colin at 2cups.com
Tue Mar 11 23:35:21 EDT 2008

 From what I hear, Cisco will still be releasing bug fixes as they are
fixed, and security vulnerabilities are still tracked as bugs, though
they may not be explicitly called out as Vulnerabilities. You might want
to consider utilizing modular IOS and rolling in bug fixes regularly.
Chances are the Vulnerabilities will be addressed before the bi-yearly
full release.

Just what I hear, though I have been known to be totally off base before,
--

Colin McNamara
(858)208-8105

"The difficult we do immediately, the impossible just takes a little longer"