[c-nsp] Alignment erros on 2801 with 12.4(18)

e ninja eninja at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 03:20:33 EDT 2008

Ahmad,

Alignment errors are _always_ software bugs.

You don't have to wait for a CCO image. Call the TAC and have them publish
an image with the fix for you in the interim.

Alignment corrections are pretty CPU intensive and depending on the
platform, this can impact system performance.

/eninja
ps. Sounds like the defect is in the NAT code. Turning off NAT might help if
that is an option.