[c-nsp] ME-3400-24TS-A Availability

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Wed Mar 12 10:01:29 EDT 2008

I buy direct from Cisco at prices that the Cisco Partner side of my
company can't even touch through distribution channels like Tech Data or
Ingram Micro.  Talk to your account manager about getting set up a
direct purchasing.  I'm not sure if there are specifics purchase levels
that have to be met but Cisco folks can answer that for you.  If you
don't have an AM get one.  I can refer you through mine if need be to
get to the right region's account team(s).  There are lots of other
perks to working closely with an account team too.  I spent 3 hours
chatting with mine yesterday evening as they passed through town.  Got
lots of technical input and advice from them.  Keeping them in the loop
on what's going on at my SP gets us better advice, engineering help,
disaster recovery help, tips on good deals, and better discounts.

Justin