[c-nsp] Can "power-on" mean anything other than power on?

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Wed Mar 12 11:00:01 EDT 2008

To be honest, I am not sure what the device was on the remote end.  It was located in a customer's suite and the only thing I do know about it was that it wasn't anything terribly expensive, such as a Netgear, D-Link, or Linksys type of device.  We contacted our customer, told them about it, and they replaced whatever it was.

-evt