[c-nsp] Which IOS to use on 7206VXR npe-g1?

Andrew Jones aj at jonesy.com.au
Fri Mar 14 01:29:19 EDT 2008

Hi All,
We got some advice here a while back to use the 12.2SB train on our 7200 LNS which is terminating l2tp tunnels from our LACs which are doing PPPoE as we were having instability issues with 12.4T3 advanced IP services.
I have downloaded 12.2SB service provider edition, but it doesn't have any of the VPDN commands.
Can someone please recommend what 12.2SB version will contain the necessary vpdn functionality.
I have trawled through the cisco website but haven't had much luck, so any pointers would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Andrew