[c-nsp] Cisco 10k?

Rooney, Randy Randy.Rooney at integratelecom.com
Fri Mar 14 05:59:35 EDT 2008

10008 for us has been a typical cisco platform. Get on the right code
and it's stable. I'm assuming by 8 port channelized card you mean two HH
4 port cards? Just note that AToM isn't supported on that card, only the
6 port, choc12, and 24 port T1 card per the website. Haven't actually
tested in the lab though. Yes, with the 3 pack deal it's by far the
cheapest channelized card. Software is slow to develop especially
feature requests. We have several chassis with over 50 CT3s running just
fine. POS and Giges are spendy until they come out with a SIP like card.

Randy