[c-nsp] BOGONS

Sergio Ramos sramos at sapphire.gi
Fri Mar 14 10:08:35 EDT 2008

Hi,

You may find this link useful:
http://www.ris.ripe.net/debogon/index.shtml

You can also make sure that all your upstream providers are propagating
the prefix correctly using BGPlay or querying Routeviews route server:

http://www.ris.ripe.net/bgplay/

telnet route-views.routeviews.org

More info here:
http://www.routeviews.org/

If you let us know which of your prefixes is having problems we could
run connectivity tests from our own networks and send you the results in
private.

I hope it helps.

regards,

Sergio Ramos