[c-nsp] Cisco 10k?

Jason Berenson jason at pins.net
Fri Mar 14 22:21:53 EDT 2008

Adrian,

We push much more voice over our links so I would worry more about PPS
then wire speed on the GigE.

I'm leaning towards upgrading our NPE-300's to G1's and keep things
split up a bit.  One reason is I wouldn't have to learn a new platform
and I would know that everything I'm doing now will just work (by
staying with the 7206's).

-Jason