[c-nsp] Netflow Top Talkers?

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Tue Mar 18 04:35:07 EDT 2008

IP accounting doesn't count MLS switched traffic on a Cat6500, so you
might not get a very good picture of what traffic passes through. I have
no idea how FlexWAN modules work, so it might not be an issue.

Netflow is probably the only thing that will give you the right picture
in all cases. And it's worth having in a lot of other debugging
situations.

Regads,
Peter