[c-nsp] SNMP monitor per blade , Cisco 6500/7600

Kevin Graham kgraham at industrial-marshmallow.com
Tue Mar 18 11:05:42 EDT 2008

For bus utilization per module, I think you're going to have to infer it based on interface activity.

According to an old TAC case, SXH was supposed to include 'CISCO-SWITCH-HARDWARE-CAPACITY-MIB', which would be an SNMP equivalent to 'sh plat hard cap'; this would at least get you a view of the fabric interfaces. That said, it doesn't appear to have materialized.