[c-nsp] Cisco vs. Turin

Jason Berenson jason at pins.net
Tue Mar 18 11:42:25 EDT 2008

David,

We're running the Traverse 2000 and are very happy with it.  We are
using it as a DACS and not as a fibre ring.  So we have DS3's in and
DS3's out.  You can't do DS0 mapping on the DS3 card which kind of sucks
but we have some old ER DACS that we do that on.

Each DS3 card has 12 ports and one card as protect.  Haven't had a
problem with it yet.  They're sales team is really good, they'll come to
your office and give you a presentation and answer any questions you have.

-Jason