[c-nsp] Netflow Top Talkers?

Dale Shaw dale.shaw+cisco-nsp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 02:22:17 EDT 2008

Hi,

<..on-topic, relevant NetFlow conversations snipped..>

While we're on the topic of quick n dirty methods for seeing top
talkers/active flows through a router (i.e. methods that don't depend
on any supporting infrastructure), does anyone else find the "sh ip
cache flow" output only partially useful? I'm referring to the fact
that protocol and port numbers are listed in hex.

I'm not sad enough to have memorised for the hex values for well known
ports yet.

Having these values displayed in decimal would make a quick glance possible.

Is there a nerd-knob to change the way this is displayed?

cheers,
Dale