[c-nsp] Cisco vs. Turin

David Curran dcurran at nuvox.com
Thu Mar 20 15:15:28 EDT 2008

I thought I¹d summarize the responses I received.  Basically its 50/50.  I
received an equal amount of responses that alternated between ³worst box
ever² and ³runs very well with very few issues².  It does appear that when
configured in a specific manner the outcome is very positive.  That being
with a peer IP in tagged mode.  As for the company itself, I¹ve heard
several times to purchase through one of their partners and not direct to do
sales and support issues.

Sorry for the OT post.