[c-nsp] 1131ag qos for 7921g & Video

Dan Letkeman danletkeman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 00:55:50 EDT 2008

Hello,

We are going to be deploying a Voice system soon and I would like to
know if anyone has an example configuration for a Cisco wireless
access point with QOS configured?  I have a good understanding of how
the qos works and is configured on our switches, but I'm unsure where
to start on access points.

We already have a video system in place that uses the QOS on the
switches, but I would like to start putting wireless clients on our
video carts so they can be mobile via the WAP's.  In order for this to
work well I would need to have qos working on the WAP's.

Any ideas welcome.

Thanks,
Dan.