[c-nsp] CoA Support on LNS ?

Dean Smith dean at eatworms.org.uk
Sat Mar 22 05:15:28 EDT 2008

Sorry typo for Change of Authentication/Authorization

Its now working

I did have "aaa server radius dynamic-author" configured to enable PoD - but
with no explicit client configured.

CoA only kicked in when I added an explicit "client yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy
server-key xxxxx" line

Goes back to Cisco inconsistencies as per the other thread I guess why one
PoD works without an explicit client and CoA doesn't.

Dean