[c-nsp] Router security defaults (WAS RE: Proxy ARP -- To disable, or not to disable..)

Fred Reimer freimer at ctiusa.com
Mon Mar 24 10:13:47 EDT 2008

Exactly, autosecure is just a macro.  It is always advisable to check the
actual router configuration after it is completed.  The engineer should make
sure they understand how all of the commands implemented, and if they don't
research them and make sure they know of any caveats.

Fred Reimer, CISSP, CCNP, CQS-VPN, CQS-ISS
Senior Network Engineer
Coleman Technologies, Inc.
954-298-1697