[c-nsp] 6509 noob question

Adam Greene maillist at webjogger.net
Tue Mar 25 17:16:04 EDT 2008

Well, guys, you did it. A 'show cdp nei det' yielded the following:

Platform: WS-C6509,  Capabilities: Trans-Bridge Switch
Interface: Vlan1,  Port ID (outgoing port): 15/1
Holdtime : 148 sec

Version :
WS-C6509 Software, Version McpSW: 8.3(3) NmpSW: 8.3(3)
Copyright (c) 1995-2004 by Cisco Systems

Included was the IP address, which I telnetted to, and I'm in!

Much appreciated.

Adam