[c-nsp] FWSM - No Traceroute

Kaj Niemi kajtzu at basen.net
Wed Mar 26 09:37:46 EDT 2008

Hi,

The FWSM works really at high bandwidth rates and integrates quite
well into a Catalyst (no cabling, your choice of being in front of
MSFC or behind, etc.) as long as you do not exceed limits on ACEs, see http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/fwsm/fwsm23/configuration/guide/specs.html#wpxref93963
  - in very high security (or pedantic ;-)) environment it can happen
quite soon.