[c-nsp] QoS problems on ATM pvc - IOS bug?

Ben Steele ben at internode.com.au
Wed Mar 26 20:20:12 EDT 2008

Before applying the policy under your pvc specify the bandwidth in
your ATM subint and make sure it's within the reserved range,
otherwise use max-reserved-bandwidth x to accommodate it, I feel your
pain as i've experienced the whole apply the policy it takes it then
when you go to view it it's gone thing on the 7200's with ATM
subint's, I found the give and take for me was due to it trying to
reserve more than the default amount of bandwidth (75%), it just
wouldn't error when applying the policy.

Also doesn't like LLQ using the percent command (slightly annoying but
dealt with it via multiple policies)

Ben