[c-nsp] System MTU on trunks for Q in Q

Ben Steele ben at internode.com.au
Wed Mar 26 21:52:07 EDT 2008

Your better off just running system mtu 1504(if you want to deliver
QinQ to customers) and then specifying the larger mtu frames on your
trunk interfaces, this still restricts your customer access ports to
1504 while allowing you to run what you need, jumbo frame mtu on an
interface will override the system "baby jumbo" mtu command.