[c-nsp] 7200 and the PA-MC-2T3+ or PA-MC-2T3-EC PAs

Tony Varriale tvarriale at comcast.net
Thu Mar 27 12:07:17 EDT 2008

Seconded everything said below.  I was interested in them pretty much for
MLPPP and the offload.  These were run with G1s and had no issues.

Here is a good read on Cisco's site:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/modules/ps2033/prod_white_paper0900aecd8056d3cb.html

Make sure you read the release notes.  Need to run 12.4(15)T1 or higher (I
think it will install on 11T).  Also note there is another small gotcha when
going from to 15T.  Reference FPD in this document to find that gotcha
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/interfaces_modules/port_adapters/install_upgrade/multichannel_serial/pa-mc-t3-ec_install_config/10589cf.html

:)

tv