[c-nsp] 7600 Questions

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Thu Mar 27 15:21:22 EDT 2008

Or ES20 linecards (cheaper per port than SPAs but still expensive when
compared to other Ethernet linecards that can't do VPLS).

Also, you should skip the Sup720-3BXL and get the RSP720-3CXL for the
same $$.  And you should also get your 67xx linecards with DFCs that
match the Sup as well.  It's worth the added expense.

Justin