[c-nsp] EasyVPN IOS->ASA55xx

William willay at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 09:24:22 EDT 2008

Hi List,

With the help of Kaj I was able to resolve the authentication issue.

I'm now having an access-list issue I think...

It seems the user can connect from behind their 800 router to our
network but we cannot make a connection back to them, the behavior is
like when you have EasyVPN on 'client mode'.

For example when we try to ping we get:

%ASA-3-106014: Deny inbound icmp src inside:11.11.11.1 dst
inside:22.22.22.2 (type 8, code 0)

There was no access-list applied to the inside, so I did the following
for testing:

access-list inside_access_in extended permit ip any any

then

access-group inside_access_in in interface inside

The access-list is getting hit but I'm still getting denys in the logs.

I can't see what else could be stopping the packets?

Regards.