[c-nsp] Downloadale acl for ASA-pix to VPN-clients

Fred Reimer freimer at ctiusa.com
Sun May 4 09:42:25 EDT 2008

Yes and no.  The ACL isn't downloaded to the VPN client itself, it is
downloaded to the ASA and enforced at that point.  It's pretty simple, and
here are the references.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/security/asa/asa80/configuration/gui
de/fwaaa.html#wp1043588

And:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/security/asa/asa80/configuration/gui
de/vpngrp.html#wp1133080

Sorry for the partner links, but you can do your own search.  It's all in
the configuration guides.  I know it sounds simple, but just download the
command line configuration guide, and read it.

Fred Reimer, CISSP, CCNP, CQS-VPN, CQS-ISS
Senior Network Engineer
Coleman Technologies, Inc.
954-298-1697