[c-nsp] cisco slb ace and snmp OID

Ross Vandegrift ross at kallisti.us
Tue May 6 14:39:52 EDT 2008

On Mon, May 05, 2008 at 12:11:49PM -0400, Donato Dunguihual Morales wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to graph with  mrtg or rrdtool, real servers and server farm info
> for cisco application  control engine module.  Anyone have information
> about the most popular oid that can be measured and polled through
> snmp?.  I've been looking in the web for specifc oid without results.
>

> For example for cisco CSS  the  oid for current connections per service
> is like that 1.3.6.1.4.1.2467.1.15.2.1.20.5.104.116.116.112.52.

You want to be looking at CISCO-SLB-MIB and CISCO-SLB-EXT-MIB.

BE VERY CAREFUL - there is an IOS crash that is triggered by polling a
real/vserver at the same time it is being deleted.

I don't have the bug ID handy, and I'm not sure if it affects ACE (or
just CSM), but I would tread lightly.

--
Ross Vandegrift
ross at kallisti.us