[c-nsp] Any 3xxx Switches support MPLS?

Colin McNamara Colin at 2cups.com
Tue May 6 19:42:00 EDT 2008

ME-C3750-24TE-M supports MPLS.
"..
The Cisco Catalyst 3750 Metro Series switches are a new line of premier
multilayer switches that bring greater intelligence to the metro
Ethernet edge, enabling the delivery of more differentiated metro
Ethernet services. Featuring hierarchical quality of service (QoS) and
traffic shaping, intelligent 802.1Q tunneling, VLAN mapping,
Multi-protocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Ethernet over MPLS (EoMPLS)
support, and redundant AC or DC power, these switches are ideal for
service providers seeking to deliver profitable business services, such
as Layer 2, Layer 3, and MPLS VPNs, in a variety of bandwidths and with
different service-level agreements (SLAs). With flexible software
options, the Cisco Catalyst 3750 Metro Series offers a cost-effective
path for meeting current and future service requirements from service
providers serving enterprises and commercial businesses.
.."

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps5532/