[c-nsp] 3550-12T rack ears

Daniel Hooper dhooper at emerge.net.au
Wed May 7 00:35:13 EDT 2008

I'm attempting to install rack ears onto a collection of 12T's I have, for some reason the screw holes on the ears only line up on the right hand side of the switch, on the other side the holes are slightly out and it's not possible to fit the ear onto it, it doesnt matter if im mounting them on the front, back or center of the switch, the left side of the switch holes are all slightly out.

Have i just got the wrong rack mount kit? I've mounted these in the past with no hassle's, with the same batch of ears that I have for them today.

Thanks,

-Dan