[c-nsp] VPLS

David Curran dcurran at nuvox.com
Wed May 7 14:58:43 EDT 2008

This is sort of a blanket question but does anyone have experiences they
could relate about VPLS with 7200s as the uPE and 7600s as the nPE in
H-VPLS?  Specifically I¹m interested in the 7200 on the SB code train and
the 7600 with 3BXL on the SRC train.

Feel free to email me directly and I¹ll summarize for the list.

-d

This email and any attachments ("Message") may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the addressee, or if this Message has been addressed to you in error, you are not authorized to read, copy, or distribute it, and we ask that you please delete it (including all copies) and notify the sender by return email.  Delivery of this Message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) shall not be deemed a waiver of confidentiality and/or a privilege.