[c-nsp] Univercd

Lamar Owen lowen at pari.edu
Thu May 8 11:45:00 EDT 2008

On Thursday 08 May 2008, Kevin Graham wrote:
> As much as I'm disappointed to see /univercd become deprecated, the new
> documentation site at least looks OK once you can find the right navigation
> links to it.

The bigger problem is that, at least on the documentation DVD I have, that not
everything is on the DVD, and it pulls in stuff from the deprecated univercd
area.  Of course, it's a couple of years old and may have been fixed by now.
But there are a lot of documentation CD's and DVD's out there that will be
broken when this change occurs.
--
Lamar Owen
www.pari.edu