[c-nsp] engineer opening

Ziv Leyes zivl at gilat.net
Sun May 11 09:34:29 EDT 2008

Pardon me, but this sounds like a lead for a joke...

It's like too hard to contain yourself from making funny comments out of it.

I'm so sorry, but am I the only one here that thinks like this?

Anyway, I agree with Dale that this might not be the right place to post such message, though I think he knows that here there are a lot of guys that can meet the requirements and even more.

Based on his location and occupation, (Manager Network & Security at Verisign, Inc. - San Francisco Bay area) I guess that answers the whereabouts of the job, right Manoj?

Ziv