[c-nsp] L2TP arriving inside a VRF?

Nathan have.an.email at gmail.com
Sun May 11 17:56:15 EDT 2008

On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 11:29 PM, Wink <dwinkworth at wi.rr.com> wrote:
> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_2t/12_2t15/feature/guide/ftvpdnmh.html
>
> This seems to be what you are looking for, except it looks like you
> already did this.
>
> hmm....

Hmm indeed. Since you both said it works I went back to the beginning.
I was testing this on a new router, and it turns out the problem I had
was with the place the new router had in the network and not with the
L2TP-incoming-on-VRF config (a problem with the selection of the
source address on radius requests and me having multiple Radius
servers, some of which were accessed through a "good" IP and some
not... After a lot of debugging to understand where the problem was,
ip radius source-interface took care of it).

Works a charm :-) Thanks a lot !