[c-nsp] Old Aironet Gear Issus

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Tue May 13 04:07:55 EDT 2008

Hi,

> Hi ivor,      I have a old CISCO AIR-AP1230B. But it's firmware is very older.I want to updating the firmware.Can you give me a new firmware for  CISCO AIR-AP1230B,Please.Thank you very much.  Tom

those devices are EOL/EOS for quite some time.  but this
isnt the forum to ask for firmware files. go to cisco.com
and if you dont have CCO< see what access a registered guest will give you.
if theres been a particular vulnerability etc then usually
the fixed firmware is publically available anyway.

alan