[c-nsp] Route Optimization/Control Options?

Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET ml at t-b-o-h.net
Wed May 14 00:09:02 EDT 2008

Sigh... Makes me yearn to have my Sockeye Global Routing Appliance back.
Loved that little box. Should have backed it up to a server that DIDN'T
die before returning it.  Wouldn't have been cheaper (It was a monthly
service, not a 1 time box charge) but it was W-E-L-L worth it. They were
bought along with another company by Internap, and then phased out I think
in favor of the "FC" boxes.

	Tuc