[c-nsp] help:mail subject

peter mahuhu muluhya at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 08:40:59 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have a problem  with my mails since subscription in that the mails donot indicate the subject,so for me to know what is in the mail from this group,I haveto open it,the mail appear in my mail box as below

       cisco-nsp-request@ puck.nether.net                                                            cisco-nsp Digest, Vol 66, Issue 26         Thu May 08, 2008      24k            [input]        cisco-nsp-request@ puck.nether.net                                                            cisco-nsp Digest, Vol 66, Issue 25         Thu May 08, 2008      9k            [input]        cisco-nsp-request@ puck.nether.net                                                            cisco-nsp Digest, Vol 66, Issue 24         Thu May 08, 2008      19k            [input]        cisco-nsp-request@ puck.nether.net                                                            cisco-nsp Digest, Vol 66, Issue 22         Wed May 07, 2008      19k            [input]        cisco-nsp-request@ puck.nether.net                                                            cisco-nsp Digest, Vol 66, Issue 21         Wed May 07, 2008      12k            [input]        cisco-nsp-request@ puck.nether.net
                                                         cisco-nsp Digest, Vol 66, Issue 20         Wed May 07, 2008      18k            [input]        cisco-nsp-request@ puck.nether.net                                                            cisco-nsp Digest, Vol 66, Issue 19         Wed May 07, 2008      19k